Texas Super Lawyers Selects 11 Winstead Attorneys as 2021 Rising Stars (Thomson Reuters)
Winstead PC is pleased to announce that 11 attorneys have been recognized by Texas Super Lawyers as 2021 Rising Stars. The Texas Rising Stars list, published by Thomson Reuters, recognizes the top young lawyers in the state based on nominations from their peers and an extensive review process.
The annual list honors attorneys age 40 or younger or those who have been practicing law for no more than 10 years. Below are the Winstead attorneys who were recognized as Texas Rising Stars for 2021:
- Jerry Lott — Real Estate
- Jeff Nydegger — Securities & Corporate Finance
- Michael Bailey — Banking
- Brad Levy — Business/Corporate
- Brad Monk — Business Litigation
- Christine Wakeman — Estate & Probate
- Taylor White — Employment & Labor
- Anneke Cronje — Business Litigation
- Matthias Kleinsasser — Business Litigation
- Frank O. Carroll — Appellate
- Cody Schneider — Construction Litigation
Winstead is a national business law firm with nearly 300 attorneys who serve as trusted advisors to emerging, mid-market and large companies, both public and private. The Winstead team provides a range of core legal services that are critical to our clients achieving their business goals. Winstead’s business transactions and litigation practices serve key industries including airlines, financial services, healthcare, higher education, investment management/ private equity, life sciences, real estate, and sports business.