Corporate, Commercial Transactions & Outsourcing
Corporate and commercial transactions are at the operational core of most businesses, and companies have long recognized outsourcing as a major strategic business decision. Winstead's Corporate, Commercial Transactions & Outsourcing practice works closely with clients’ business and legal personnel to understand their objectives and operational risks, and to structure and negotiate their transactions accordingly. Our lawyers take a multi-disciplinary approach to problem-solving, and we excel at synthesizing business and legal issues for all levels of management.
Our lawyers assist businesses with the development of efficient and effective contractual infrastructures for new and existing products and services. We draft and negotiate agreements for a broad spectrum of corporate and commercial transactions ranging from the routine to the highly complex. With every transaction, we work with our clients to understand the business deal and to counsel on appropriate risk mitigation strategies that consider economic opportunity.
We represent both vendors and customers throughout the full life cycle of a variety of outsourcing transactions. Our experience encompasses virtually all types of services including human resources, finance and administration, information technology, transportation, facilities management, hospitality, environmental management and other core operations.
- We regularly assist in negotiations for the procurement of services and arrangements related to airline operations, including equipment maintenance, training, and HR and IT outsourcing agreements.
- We have negotiated over $2 billion in equipment procurement agreements.
- We act as outside transactional general counsel to regional airlines and other businesses in the airline industry.
- We ran process of assuming, rejecting and renegotiating over 50,000 agreements worldwide during bankruptcy for one the world’s largest airlines by fleet size and revenue.
- Post-merger, we now support one of the world’s largest airlines in their ongoing integration projects.
- We regularly advise on special projects, including corporate reorganizations.
The Winstead Airlines Team is dedicated to advising and representing airlines across the globe and is uniquely equipped to counsel our clients as they navigate the rapidly-changing landscape of the airline industry.