Lindsay Canning is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Lindsay has extensive experience in a broad range of business matters, with particular emphasis in real estate law. Lindsay collectively spent a decade working for the City of Houston’s Office of the City Attorney and the University of Houston System’s Office of the General Counsel which provides her a unique perspective in solving issues and finding solutions for clients.
- Prepared various construction industry contracts and provided advice on contract administration, contract interpretation, project specific issues, and lien, bond, and insurance claims in support of an institution of higher education’s $1.8 billion capital improvement program.
- Prepared procurement and contract documents for comprehensive custodial services agreement with an estimate value of $40 million for an institution of higher education.
- Represented municipal aviation department in restructuring its a parking and facilities management contract.
- Prepared procurement and contract documents for municipal aviation department’s $1 billion capital redevelopment program.
- Prepared procurement and contract documents, handled procurement protests, and provided advice on contract administration for municipal aviation department’s retail concessions program.
- Represented municipal aviation department in airline use and lease agreements.