Shareholder; Chairman Emeritus
Kevin Sullivan is a member of the firm's Real Estate Finance Practice Group. He has extensive experience in all areas of real estate finance. His direct involvement in client relationships and management of multi-attorney teams for the benefit of clients ensures a responsive, quality product on a competitively priced basis. He serves on committees of various industry groups and is a frequent contributor by way of both articles and speeches to new industry issues.
- Representation in firm's structured finance matters including closing of more than 5,000 conduit loans since the industry's inception in the early 1990s
- Representation of various investors in large real estate projects including pension funds and international sources of capital
- Interim and permanent financings of all natures including representation of national and state banks, savings associations and other institutions
- Varied representation of developers and property owners including purchase and sale transactions, development, work-outs and restructures
- Representation relative to all property types including retail, industrial, multifamily, hospitality, condominium and others