Shareholder; Co-Chair, P3, Infrastructure & Project Finance Industry Group
Jeff Nydegger represents both public and private sector clients in secured project finance transactions with a focus on public-private partnerships. While his practice emphasis lies in the negotiation of both municipal and corporate revenue bond financing documents and related security agreements, Jeff also represents his clients in the negotiation of a variety of project documents, including development agreements, management agreements, leases, and construction contracts.
- Counsel to Texas A&M University in connection with the multi-phase redevelopment of Cain Hall, including ground leased development of 230-room hotel, conference center, 1,400 space parking garage and student services building
- Ongoing representation as investor's counsel to a private investment firm for the purchase of multiple high-yield tax-exempt securities of varying sizes and collateral types
- Regularly serves as underwriter's counsel to various clients in connection with the issuance of state agency transportation revenue bonds
- Underwriter's counsel to a national investment bank for the combined issuance of over $380 million in tax-exempt private activity bonds for the financing of private biofuel production facilities
- Underwriter's counsel to various investment banks in connection with the issuance of privatized military housing corporate revenue bonds