The sports and entertainment business landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. The development and management of the multi-use venues of today goes well beyond sports events or concerts, requiring advisors that know how to maximize their use.
Our team of attorneys is uniquely focused on venue development and the broad range of issues that go with it, providing our clients with a deep bench of experience and a keen understanding of the broader travel, hospitality, and convention industries that go hand in hand with sports venues and the entertainment districts that surround them.
Having worked on some of the largest and most complex venue developments, financings, sponsorships, facility operations and management agreements, concession agreements, construction, and public private partnerships in the country, our team has a firm grasp on today’s market, and has the knowledge and industry insights to anticipate trends, maximize returns, and help you stay ahead of the competition.
We have worked with venue developers and owners, professional sports franchises, colleges and universities, auto racing venues and many others on projects such as new stadium development, renovations, zoning and financing. We have also worked with major national and international event host committees and bid committees, and we regularly handle projects involving various convention centers, hotels, and destination marketing organizations.
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Venue development
- Venue financing
- Venue Development and Leasing
- Facility Operations and Management Agreements
- Mixed-use Development and Entertainment Districts
- Naming Rights and Sponsorship Agreements
- Concessions Agreements
- Major Events and Host Committees
- Legislative and Regulatory Consulting
- Intellectual Property
- Destination Marketing Organizations (DMO)
We regularly work with a wide variety of clients including:
- Venue developers and owners
- Professional sports franchises
- Colleges and universities
- Facility managers
- Venue service providers
- Naming rights holders and sponsors
- Bond/conduit issuers, underwriters, and insurers
- Host committees
- Major event organizing and host committees
- Mixed-use entertainment district developers
- Hospitality developers