George Craft, Jr.
George Craft is a member of Winstead's Real Estate Development & Investment and Finance & Banking Practice Groups. Prior to practicing law, George was a credit analyst and a commercial real estate lender with a national bank.
- Representation of institutional lenders in connection with a variety of complex real estate loan transactions including origination of mortgage and construction loans, participations, syndications, loan sales and acquisitions throughout the United States
- Representation of developers in the acquisition, development and disposition of various real estate asset classes including multifamily, retail, office and industrial properties
- Representation of special servicers of securitized loans in workouts, restructuring and foreclosures of problem loans
- Representation of loan originators in workouts, restructuring and foreclosures of problem loans
- Representation of Sole Administrative Agent and Sole Syndication Agent in connection with construction financing for a 600,000 square foot Class A office tower in downtown Denver, Colorado
- Representation of Lender in connection with redevelopment and tax credit financing for a building designated as a Texas historic landmark in downtown Houston, Texas
- Representation of state and national banks in connection with construction financing for over 1.5 million square feet of Class A office space in Houston’s Energy Corridor
- Representation of Lender in connection with redevelopment financing for a retail center containing approximately 256,000 net rentable square feet, in New Orleans, Louisiana, which represents the nation’s first premium outlet mall located in a downtown urban setting
- Representation of a life insurance company in connection with over 100 mortgage loans for office, retail and multi-family properties throughout Texas