Six Winstead Attorneys Named 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers, a directory published by Woodward/White, Inc., has named six Winstead PC attorneys as “Lawyer of the Year” for 2021 in their respective practice areas.
Based on peer-review surveys, the “Lawyer of the Year” honor is awarded to individual attorneys with the highest overall peer feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the "Lawyer of the Year" for each specialty and location.
The Winstead attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” for 2021 are:
- Bob Burton - Real Estate Law (Austin)
- Nancy Furney - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law (Dallas/Fort Worth)
- Tom Helfand - Tax Law (Dallas/Fort Worth)
- Clyde Parker - Securities / Capital Markets Law (Houston)
- Kevin Sullivan - Securitization and Structured Finance Law (Dallas/Fort Worth)
- Kevin Wood - Health Care Law (Austin)
Winstead is a national business law firm with nearly 300 attorneys who serve as trusted advisors to emerging, mid-market and large companies, both public and private. The Winstead team provides a range of core legal services that are critical to our clients achieving their business goals. Winstead’s business transactions and litigation practices serve key industries including airlines, financial services, healthcare, investment management/private equity, life sciences, real estate, sports business and universities.