Norene Napper is a member of the firm's Real Estate Finance Practice Group. Her practice includes a variety of commercial real estate transactions, primarily focusing on finance and telecommunications transactions.
- Represents national CMBS and portfolio lenders in the origination of commercial real estate loans in all market sectors throughout the United States
- Handles a wide range of debt products, structures and services, including CMBS loans, portfolio loans, tenancy-in-common structures, ground lease structures, defeasance transactions and mortgage note sales and purchases in the secondary mortgage market
- Represents, counsels and advises telecommunications and wireless companies with regard to the leasing, licensing, and permitting aspects of wireless communication facilities, such as cellular towers, stealth communications structures, in-building systems, distributed antenna systems, multiple host systems, building and rooftop communications facilities, and small cell equipment as well as the management of multiple phases of large lease amendment projects for the deployment of new communications and support equipment and technologies, including PCS, LTE, AWS, and fiber
- Structures and negotiates the full range of transactions encountered in the telecommunications industry, including master lease agreements; collocation, in-bound, and new build cellular tower lease agreements and amendments thereto; lease agreements with airports, municipalities, and local utility providers
- Represents and counsels low-income clients in North Texas on a variety of cases, including family law, expunctions, non-disclosures and estate planning