Nick Gerner is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. His practice is focused on assisting owners, developers, purchasers and investors with all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, development, financing and leasing of improved and unimproved property in both single asset and portfolio transactions in Texas and throughout the United States.
- Acquisitions and Dispositions: Represents developers, REITs, private equity funds and other investors in all aspects of the acquisition, financing and distribution of various types of real estate, including unimproved properties, medical office buildings, multi-family properties, retail centers, hotels, industrial properties and general office buildings, among others.
- Development: Represents developers and investors in connection with the development of hotel, industrial and medical office projects.
- Financing: Represents borrowers in connection with construction and permanent loans (including multi-asset, cross collateralized pooled loans) for various types of real estate.
- Leasing: Represents landlords and tenants in connection with the negotiation of lease agreements, including ground leases and sale leaseback transactions, and other ancillary matters related to leasing, for office buildings, medical office buildings, healthcare facilities and industrial buildings.
- Asset Management: Represents owners and property management companies in the negotiation of property management agreements, leasing agreements and various types of service and vendor contracts.