Katherine Lowe Gassaway
Katherine Gassaway is a member of Winstead's Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Her practice involves real estate acquisition, disposition, development, borrowing, lending, construction and leasing. Katherine represents developers, private real estate firms and financial institutions in their capacities as sellers, purchasers, landlords, borrowers, lenders and owners in real estate transactions.
Katherine previously served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Martin Hoffman in the 68th Civil District Court in Dallas, Texas, and was the recipient of the Mac Taylor Inn of Court Judicial Intern Stipend.
Acquisition and Disposition
- Represents clients in both acquisition and disposition of real property, such as retail centers, mixed-use projects and multi-family developments.
- Represents developers in the negotiation of confidentiality agreements in anticipation of the acquisition of real property.
Real Estate Lending
- Represents lenders and borrowers regarding construction loans, refinancing and permanent financing for mixed-use, multi-family and office developments.
Real Estate Development
- Represents developers in the development of multi-family, retail, office and mixed-use development projects, including condominiums and hotels.
- Represented private university in a multi-million dollar farmout agreement to outsource on-campus maintenance and work obligations
- Represents landlords in negotiating lease agreements for retail property.