Greg Zimmerman focuses his practice on real estate and commercial law. He is experienced in key facets of the real estate industry, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, leasing, development, entity selection and formation, reorganization and outsourcing arrangements for real estate services.
- Acquisitions/Dispositions: Represents purchasers and sellers in the acquisition or disposition of single and multiproperty portfolios of retail, office, industrial, multifamily, medical office and hospitality assets
- Development: Represents owners and developers in all stages of the development of retail, office, industrial, medical and multifamily projects, including build-to-suit transactions and agreements to purchase upon completion
- Financings: Represents a wide variety of borrowers in connection with permanent and construction loans and represents lenders in debt and equity transactions, including equity participations, construction loans, mezzanine loans and permanent financing transactions
- Leasing: Negotiates office, retail, restaurant and industrial leases and subleases
- Represented client in the disposition of the Grand Avenue District of Southlake Town Square through an asset-over partnership division. Sale Price was $100,692,281.00.
- Represented client in sale of portfolio of 6 hotel properties in 5 states. Sale price was $75,000,000.00.
- Represented client in sale of portfolio of 22 properties in the Dallas Design District. Sale price was $70,730,000.00.
- Represented client in sale of Hilton Hotel in Memphis, TN. Sale price was $45,000,000.00.
- Represented client in the acquisition of 36 industrial properties in the greater metropolitan area of Atlanta, GA. Purchase price was $110,000,000.00.
- Represented client in purchase of portfolio of 5 industrial properties in Orlando, FL, with accompanying financing. Purchase price was $32,200,000.
- Represented client in purchase of shopping center in Los Gatos, CA, with accompanying financing. Purchase price was $28,250,000.00.
- Represented client in purchase of shopping center in Springfield, VA, with accompanying financing. Purchase price was $22,750,000.00.