Cole Gearhart is a member of Winstead's Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Cole has experience representing developers, investors and lenders of all types, including public companies, REITs, private equity funds, family offices, and merchant developers in connection with complex commercial real estate transactions across a variety of asset classes.
- Real Estate Development:
- Represents developers in connection with the development of multi-family, medical office, hotel, industrial, self-storage and mixed-use development projects.
- Acquisitions and Dispositions:
- Represents clients in connection with the acquisition and disposition of real property, including downtown and suburban office buildings, medical office buildings, senior living facilities, retail centers, hotels, multi-family and mixed-use developments.
- Entity and Transaction Structure:
- Advises clients in connection with the formation and structuring of real estate entities and transaction structures.
- Real Estate Lending:
- Represents both lenders and borrowers in connection with construction loans for medical office, seniors housing, hotel, office, industrial and multi-family development projects.
- Represents both lenders and borrowers in connection with permanent financing, including syndications, for medical office buildings, senior living facilities, hotels, office buildings, industrial buildings and multi-family projects.
- Represents both landlords and tenants in connection with the negotiation of lease agreements, including ground leases, build-to-suit leases and sale leasebacks for various types of real property, including office, medical office, industrial and retail property.