Cole Gearhart is a member of Winstead's Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Cole has experience representing developers, investors and lenders of all types in connection with complex commercial real estate transactions.
- Real Estate Lending:
- Represents both lenders and borrowers in connection with construction loans for medical office buildings, senior living facilities, hotels, office buildings and multi-family development projects.
- Represents both lenders and borrowers in connection with permanent financing, including syndications, for hotels, multi-family projects, office buildings, medical office buildings, senior living facilities and industrial buildings.
- Real Estate Development:
- Represents developers in connection with the development of multi-family, medical office and mixed-use development projects.
- Entity and Transaction Structure:
- Advises clients in connection with the formation and structuring of real estate entities and transaction structures.
- Acquisitions and Dispositions:
- Represents clients in connection with both the acquisition and disposition of real property, including downtown and suburban office buildings, medical office buildings, senior living facilities, retail centers, hotels, multi-family and mixed-use developments.
- Represents both landlords and tenants in connection with the negotiation of lease agreements, including ground leases, build-to-suit leases and sale leasebacks for various types of real property, including office, medical office and retail property.