Christian Beltz is a member of Winstead's Real Estate Finance, Default Resolution & Servicing Practice Group.
- Represent lenders in connection with the origination of mezzanine and commercial real estate mortgage loans secured by, without limitation, shopping centers, single-tenant properties, multi-family and assisted living facilities
- Represent FNMA DUS lender in connection with the origination of whole loans secured by multi-family properties throughout the country
- Advise public and private REITs, commercial lenders and borrowers in connection with the structure and financing of commercial real estate
- Represent public and private REITs in connection with the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate throughout the U.S.
- Negotiate office and retail leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants