Selected Issues in Oil and Gas Finance: A Look Back at 2014 (Dallas)
The presentation covers:
- A review of the anticipated impact of the year-end drop in oil prices on oil and gas financing activities during the first quarter of 2015.
- An in-depth discussion of the OCC’s guidelines for oil and gas production lending issued in April 2014 – what lenders are supposed to have in their files according to the OCC.
- A discussion of whether a “good faith” standard might be imposed on a bank’s discretion in setting borrowing bases.
- An overview of the laws and governmental agencies that regulate the extraction of oil and gas – so you will know what your customers deal with.
- Issues affecting salt water disposal facility loans.
- What’s Market? A discussion of trends in oil and gas credit agreements and loan documentation that developed in 2014.
Winstead PC - Dallas Office
500 Winstead Building
2728 N. Harwood Street
Dallas, Texas 75201
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Complimentary lunch, seminar and parking