Join us for a 3-hour morning CLE presentation on hot topics in the litigation, transactional and lending areas of the energy industry, followed by lunch with Keynote Speaker David Porter, Chairman of the Railroad Commission of Texas.
- How to Navigate a MDL (the new class action model in Texas)
- Evolution & Impact of the Marketable Condition Rule
- Lease Preservation
- Purchasing Distressed Assets: What Buyers Should be Aware of & When to Purchase
- Oil & Gas Bankruptcy Matters including Oil & Gas Bankruptcy Basics; Gas Gathering Agreements; Statutory Liens; and Avoidance and Rejection Issues
Who Should Attend:
Lenders and Banking professionals; Corporate Management; O&G Management; M&A sector professionals; Service Company professionals; Hedge Fund industry professionals; In-house counsel; Land Professionals.
Thursday, September 15, 2016
7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
8.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.: Presentation
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Luncheon featuring David Porter
Fort Worth Club
306 W 7th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Continuing Education Credit:
- 3.0 hours MCLE credit (TX)*
- 4.0 RL/RPL credit(s)
- 4.0 CPL recertification credit(s)
*This course has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 3.0 credit hours.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org