Tim Ryan to speak at Pocket MBA Fall 2015: Finance for Lawyers and Other Professionals
Tim Ryan will be speaking on day two of PLI's (Practicing Law Institute) Pocket MBA Fall 2015:Finance for Lawyers and Other Professionals in New York.
October 7-8, 2015
Money, Money, Money: Choosing the Right Capital Structure
- Learn how companies think about capital
- Liquidity: Raising and deploying capital
- Common financing alternatives — debt, equity and hybrids
- Sources of funding: public and private markets
- The challenges of effective management of capital
- Explain the dimensions of capital management
Click here for more information and registration.