Alternative Pricing Arrangements
Serving clients with greater certainty, efficiency and results
Winstead's Alternative Pricing Arrangements (APA) are designed to align attorneys and firm resources to meet our clients' business objectives in the most cost-effective and efficient manner possible.
The firm has developed an APA policy and a process to assist clients with adopting customized billing arrangements and service plans. This effort is not just about alternative fee arrangements. It is also about collaborating with clients to develop strategic service plans that deliver value and results that contribute to their success
APA plans are developed through discussions with clients regarding their goals and objectives so that the foundation for the service strategy is strong. Topics discussed may include:
- Client's short and long term business goals
- Fee structures to match client goals
- Budget forecasting and cost-control management
- Appropriate staffing and supervision of staff
- Utilization of technology to improve efficiency
- Performance feedback from clients
- Early case/transactional assessment
- Joint multidisciplinary practice groups involving the client
- Value-added services (news alerts, educational resources, onsite training/seminars)
To learn more about Winstead's APA policy and process, please contact your relationship attorney.