Zeena Angadicheril is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. She has extensive experience in a broad range of business matters, with particular emphasis in laws related to athletics, public information, research integrity, student affairs and healthcare affecting public universities.
- Represented landlords and tenants in lease preparation, review and negotiations, evictions and other enforcement actions.
- Represented lenders and financial institutions in multi-state real estate commercial lending transactions.
- Represented university’s athletics department in drafting and negotiating various agreements, including coaching employment agreements, multi-media rights agreements, facilities use agreements, software license agreements, and vendor services agreements.
- Provided legal counsel on matters of NCAA compliance, including Name, Image and Likeness; represented university in response to NCAA inquiries and enforcement proceedings.
- Provided legal advice regarding the protection of education records, health information, and other sensitive data; counseled clients to ensure compliance with federal and state law.
- Provided legal counsel to university research officials regarding allegations of research misconduct and compliance with federal regulations related to research integrity.
- Represented university in proceedings initiated by federal authorities related to federal research grant management.
- Provided legal counsel to university student affairs officials on matters of Title IX and student conduct and academic integrity.
- Provided legal counsel to university-affiliated medical school officials; drafted, reviewed and negotiated affiliation agreements, professional services agreements, medical director agreements, research collaboration agreements and software license agreements.
- Drafted between university-affiliated medical school and community-based healthcare providers.
- Represented developer in breach of contract construction dispute; provided legal advice and counsel through mediation and resolution of disputed claims.
- Provided legal counsel to clients responding to employee and student complaints made to external state and federal agencies.
- Conducted multifaceted, sensitive investigations involving allegations made by and against client’s employees and officials.