Sierra Quinonez regularly represents both lending institutions and borrowing entities in a wide variety of complex commercial lending transactions. Her experience includes documentation and negotiation of loan originations for single bank and syndicated financings as well as the workout and restructuring of troubled loans.
- Represents and advises lending institutions and borrowing entities in all types of finance transactions including secured and unsecured financings, middle market and asset-based financings, single bank and syndicated financings, private bank transactions, acquisition financings, participations, aircraft financings, and debt workouts and restructures.
- Represents clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, media and telecommunications, oil and gas, manufacturing, real estate, sports, financial services, agriculture, technology, and retail.
- Advises financial institutions and business entities in regulatory matters, including lending, enforcement, and compliance matters.
- Documents and negotiates all types of business finance transactions including:
- secured and unsecured financings
- middle market and asset-based financings
- real estate construction and acquisition loans
- debt workouts and restructures
- mezzanine financing
- aircraft financings
- tax lien lending transactions
- single bank and syndicated financings
- private bank transactions
- acquisition financings