Michael Hatch is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Finance, Default Resolution & Servicing Practice Group. Seasoned attorney with significant experience representing lenders, developers, tenants, landlords, buyers, sellers and contractors, navigating all aspects of commercial real estate development, leasing, financing, and buy/sell transactions.
- Represented financing lender in shopping center development including Starbucks and PetSmart. Responsibilities included title and survey review; loan documents review and drafting; review and revise leases, SNDAs and tenant estoppels.
- Represented financing lender in shopping center purchase including retail establishments such as TJ Max, Bojangles and Michael’s.
- Responsibilities included title and survey review; loan documents review and drafting; review and revise leases, SNDAs and tenant estoppels.
- Represented purchaser of shopping center development including various retail stores such as Jos. A. Banks.
- Representation of outparcel purchaser for development of a Burger King restaurant.
- Representation of purchaser of various multi-family condominium and apartment complexes including retail establishments in Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina.
- Representation of title insurance underwriter for title certification matters involving various parcels of real property located in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- Representation of multiple lessees in negotiation and draft of commercial lease agreements for warehouse and distribution center located in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.
- Review of title matters and survey for a multi-state shopping center purchase.
- Representation of commercial lenders in foreclosure actions in Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina.
- Representation of shopping center declarant in eminent domain action by the State of North Carolina for property located in Albemarle, North Carolina.