Joel Fine is a member of Winstead’s Finance & Banking Practice Group. He focuses his practice on commercial finance and investment transactions, representing lenders and borrowers on various senior and subordinated financing arrangements. Joel also has experience with domestic and foreign tax law, including the design and implementation of tax-efficient mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and debt restructurings for his clients. Joel has worked with a wide variety of industries and organizations, including oilfield services companies, and chemical and industrial manufacturers, as well as sovereign and private equity funds.
- Represented privately held exploration and production company on $150 million senior secured financing arrangement
- Counseled lead arranger on $1 billion syndicated credit facility for publicly traded upstream oil and gas company
- Advised publicly traded oilfield services company on design and execution of $32 billion combination transaction
- Aided U.S. industrial services company with $30 million Canadian capital and organizational restructuring
- Assisted foreign sovereign fund with $900 million inbound investment in real property assets