Jarrod Cone is a member of Winstead's Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Jarrod’s real estate practice focuses on commercial leasing and the acquisition and disposition of real property and the development and management of a variety of asset types nationwide.
- Asset Management: Representation of developers, landlords, operators and condominium associations in license, easement and service contract negotiations.
- Commercial Leasing: Representation of landlords and tenants in negotiating office, industrial, retail, medical office and ground leases in multiple states.
- Development, Acquisition and Disposition:
- Representation of developers, operators and investors in the acquisition and disposition of office, industrial, medical and mixed-used projects and unimproved land.
- Draft and negotiate purchase and sale contracts; assist clients with title, survey, and other due diligence matters, and coordinate the closing process.
- Representation of developer/borrowers in connection with acquisition and construction financing.
- Assist corporate clients with the disposition, leasing and management of their commercial real estate portfolios consisting of properties located nationwide.
- Utility Districts: Representation of districts and developers in connection with real estate matters associated with municipal utility districts, fresh water supply districts, special utility districts, water control and improvement districts, and other improvement districts established to develop infrastructure for large commercial and mixed-use developments.