Brad Monk focuses his Business Litigation Practice on defending large and small companies and individuals in breach of contract, business, medical device, non-compete, personal injury, professional liability, trade secret, and transportation industry disputes.
Brad has extensive experience litigating cases in all pretrial phases and during trial. He has served as national coordinating counsel in product liability cases for manufacturers in the construction industry and as trial counsel for REIT-owned hotels and property management companies. He has also worked on teams defending banks, directors and officers, healthcare providers and medical device manufacturers in complex, multiparty, and multidistrict litigation up to and through trial and arbitration.
- Defended a comprehensive dental practice services company and its affiliated network of children’s dental healthcare providers in malpractice and fraud claims brought by Medicaid recipients
- Obtained a complete defense verdict as trial counsel for a real estate management company in a premises liability claim
- Defended and provided counsel to both individuals and employers on trade secrets and noncompete issues
- Defended regional and international engineering firms against professional liability claims in Texas and throughout the United States
- Served as coordinating counsel for suits brought against an international manufacturer of plumbing component parts